French Kennel "Minier"

French Kennel "Minier"
French Kennel "Minier"
Video: French Kennel "Minier"
Video: Les métiers miniers - Ingénieur minier 2023, February
Anonim
Image
Image

The Minier cattery is the largest in France and the third in Europe. It has several production areas: the main areas are located in the picturesque Loire Valley, 30 hectares are occupied by the breeding center in Menitre, 100 hectares - by the head office and distribution center in Beaufort-en-Valais. There is an extensive sales network in Europe. The nursery produces 8 million seedlings and 5 million container plants with a staff of 260 people.

The nursery was founded in 1838 and initially specialized in the cultivation of camellias, azaleas and rhododendrons. After the war, tree seedlings and perennials were produced here. Since 1933 the nursery has been headed by Robert Mignet, who was the first to implement the idea of ​​growing seedlings in containers.

The very mild climate of France, the sandy fertile soils make it possible to grow a very wide range of plants - more than 7000 names, including more than 1200 decorative forms of trees and shrubs and conifers, as well as fruit trees, vines and herbaceous plants.

There are a number of traditional nursery crops:

Image
Image

more than 25 varieties of hibiscus, more than 40 varieties of hydrangeas, more than 30 varieties of magnolias, more than 25 varieties of lilac, more than 25 types and varieties of wisteria.

The main part of the nursery's production is made up of plants in containers - both classic and rare species and varieties. Each year, 5 million container plants of various sizes and 8 million baby-plants are grown. 55% of the products are sold in France, the remaining 45% are exported. The annual turnover of the nursery is 30 million euros.

Breeding work has been carried out in the nursery for 160 years, aimed at improving the characteristics of varieties and improving the cultivation technology. During this time, more than 150 new varieties have been launched on the market.

Among the new products that entered the Russian market this year:

  • barberry Thunberg "Golden Torch";
  • buddlea "Reve de Papillion" ("Butterfly Dream") - flower raceme up to 60 cm high and 10 cm in diameter. There are raspberry-pink, blue and white varieties;
  • dogwood "Baton Rouge" ("Red stick") - tolerates frost well, the color of the leaves from green to autumn turns to red-orange;
  • panicle hydrangea "Great Star" - flowers of an unusual wavy shape, resistant to rain;
  • panicle hydrangea "Vanille Fraise" ("Vanilla with strawberries") - inflorescences with a raspberry shade;
  • vesicle "Diable d'Or" - orange young shoots in spring;
  • lilac "Kindy Rose" - lilac color;
  • white lilac "Dentell d'Anjou" ("Anjou lace"), both are terry, very fragrant varieties.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Berberis thunbergii

"Golden Torch"

Buddleja davidii

"Reve de Papillon"

Image
Image
Image
Image

Сornus alba

"Baton Rouge"

Hydrangea paniculata

"Great Star"

Image
Image
Image
Image

Hydrangea paniculata

"Vanille Fraise"

Physocarpus opulifolius

"Diable d'Or"

Image
Image
Image
Image

Syringa vulgaris

"Dentelle d'Anjou"

Syringa vulgaris

"Kindy Rose"

Popular by topic