Table of contents:
- Courses at the Moscow Flower Growers Training Center (90 hours) will help you master these and other techniques of European floristry
- The recruitment for the author's course of Knyazheva Irina Nikolaevna - "Trendy bouquet and composition. Floristry and fashion" continues
- Phones for appointment: 691-93-15, 695-49-35, 691-77-34
Video: Floristic Compositions For St. Valentine's Day And March 8
On January 31, the Flower Growers of Moscow Center hosted a floristic show dedicated to St. Valentine's Day and March 8th. Knyazheva Irina Nikolaevna, a teacher of the European floristry course, an international florist artist, shared her ideas for creating compositions, each of which can become a worthy and elegant gift or home decoration for these holidays.
Unlike the inhabitants of the south, the Russian person feels more seasonality, reacts more vividly and expressively to the arrival of spring, rejoicing at the first signs of awakening nature. The fashionable color that symbolizes the onset of spring is green, olive - the color of uncertain sprouts and bursting buds, the color of a reviving field and May greenery. In these compositions you can feel light, transparent spring air, a breakthrough of the living field of winter. All of them are subordinated to one style, which is the fashionable trend in European floristry today. This is a style that involves the use of natural materials - branches, bark, moss, natural colors. Of the flowers, the most appropriate are the seasonal ones - tulips, hyacinths, daffodils, spring primroses, which are the first to appear in our gardens after a long winter.
1. The composition in a hemispherical vase symbolizes the blossoming world that you present as a gift. The polystyrene mold is decorated with pieces of birch bark, inside there is an oasis covered with moss. Two versions of the composition, with daffodils and hyacinths, are complemented by braided hearts for Valentine's Day. It can be successfully used for Easter, then the pieces of birch bark will imitate the shells of an egg, from which the flowers of new life are born.
2. A potted campanula was used for this composition, although the theme of spring would have been better supported by primroses. Any potted flowers can be used. Willow branches of different thicknesses are set in several rows in the form of a sheaf and tied with raffia. Bugle beads, scattered around on a platter, symbolize the cold, icy water surrounding the delicate flowers of spring.
3. Sometimes your feelings can be expressed with one flower, for example, an elegant tulip with feathers. In this case, salmon-cream tulips with orange veins were chosen, therefore the feathers were selected in two colors that match the tone. They give tenderness to flowers and are designed to convey the feelings of the person presenting the flower. In this case, the bouquet is placed in a transparent glass vase filled with a colorless gel that imitates ice, with a small strip of green that represents spring.
4. Another example of decorating one flower is a gerbera - "ballerina". A small green disk, the size of a flower, is decorated with raffia, filled with sisal and decorated with beads. He, like a tutu of a ballerina, makes the flower float in the air and creates a mischievous holiday mood.
5. And this is an example of decorating one rose flower: an organza bow and an exquisite highlight - a beaded heart with living rose petals inside. This pair of roses is like a pair of lovers facing each other.
6. Interior composition on a stand. Wicker from several layers of birch branches, roses and tulips in test tubes, wicker heart. An art object equally suitable for home and office and able to exist without fresh flowers, since it is interesting for its texture.
7. This composition - "a boat of flowers" - most clearly shows the spring. The oasis is decorated with birch bark and hemp-shaped moss. So I remember: "And even a tree stump on a spring day dreams of becoming a birch …". The flowers are varied: tulips, hyacinths, daffodils. Some bronze-brown Galax leaves, reminiscent of last year's foliage.
8. Horsetail “hedgehog” on a small hemispherical piece of oasis. Horsetail is broken in places to create the texture of last year's mowed field, when the snow melts, but the new grass has not yet broken through. This designer, made form can also exist independently, without flowers, but green and yellow gerberas, together with galax leaves, located in diameter, bring the desired spring mood. Mini gerberas are reminiscent of wildflowers, something of an early blooming coltsfoot, signifying a breakthrough after winter.
9. This valentine will replace even the most expensive bouquet. The big heart is made of a simple and rough material - hay, tightly wound on a corrugated cardboard frame. Fresh flowers burst through the hay - a pot of campanula is inserted inside. The rest of the surface is decorated with dried pansies. By the way, in England pansies are a symbol of St. Valentine's Day.
10. Oval bouquet of tulips, hyacinths and lisianthuses on a frame of white peeled turf branches. The bouquet is complemented by a tough stilegrass with individual hyacinth flowers strung at the ends. Below, mother-of-pearl shells sway like melting ice floes. The whole bouquet is made in a mono color - white, with a slight inclusion of lilac. It seems even more delicate because of the wonderful scent of hyacinths.
Courses at the Moscow Flower Growers Training Center (90 hours) will help you master these and other techniques of European floristry
The recruitment for the author's course of Knyazheva Irina Nikolaevna - "Trendy bouquet and composition. Floristry and fashion" continues
Trending bouquets and compositions, modern style, new materials (floral accessories and fashionable flowers), creative creative approach to creating a bouquet and composition, fashion trends are topics that you will get acquainted with in practice in the learning process, as well as with frame technique in floristic works. 8 lessons of 6 acad. hours.
Phones for appointment: 691-93-15, 695-49-35, 691-77-34
Popular by topic
March 8 is a holiday that comes to us at the very beginning of the calendar spring. This first spring holiday is not only a great occasion to congratulate the female half of humanity, but also a wonderful opportunity to fill the space around you with sun and freshness, getting rid of the dullness of winter weekdays
Wax techniques in European floristry are now at the height of fashion. Wax (or rather, paraffin and stearin) can be used in a variety of ways. Most often, this is the decoration of containers for flowers or gluing some elements, applying the final decor of the composition
The time before March 8 is very troublesome. But there are a few things you can take care of in advance. For example, to prepare such vessels for handmade flower arrangements from bark.On the eve of the holiday, it remains only to supplement them with primroses - for example, hellebores, or other flowers of delicate colors that resemble the first spring flowers - eustoma, alstroemeria, irises
What is transparent composition, you ask? Hardly anyone will give you a precise definition of this style. Although it exists and has its indispensable features - it is transparency, visibility of the composition, inherent, for example, in a stained glass window
New Year's floristry, of course, is also subject to fashion, although it is this part of the floristic art that is most traditional and true to the classics. The fabulous time of the New Year and Christmas holidays is a time of magic, full of wonders and light