EXAMPLE: You want to make a lawn of 80 sq.m. Multiplying this figure by a factor of 1.25, we get 100 rolls of finished lawn.
II. Preparing the soil for laying
1. Clear the area of weeds, old grass, stones and debris. If there are a lot of weeds, pre-treat the area with a continuous herbicide.
2. Loosen the soil surface to a depth of 5-10 cm.
3. Level the surface with a rake.
4. Compact the soil (roll it with a lawn roller or other available means). Try to get as flat a surface as possible. The soil level after rolling should be 2 cm below the level of the tracks.
5. Moisten the compacted soil and apply Compound Fertilizer No. 1 "Spring - Summer" in accordance with the recommendations on the package.
Rolled lawn is a LIVING PRODUCT, like any plant. If you did not manage to lay the entire lawn in one day, unroll the rolls on the ground at night, moistening them abundantly with water. Do not store rolls rolled up!
1. Try to start laying your lawn immediately after delivery. Roll out the rolls in a checkerboard pattern, shifting each next row by half of the canvas. The edges of the canvases should fit snugly against each other. Overlapping or free space between them is not allowed.
2. If necessary, use a knife or shovel to remove the edges of the lawn to shape them to match the boundaries of the plot.
3. After final laying, roll the lawn with a lawn roller or any other means at hand. This will ensure that the lawn is in close contact with the surface.
4. Water the lawn with plenty of water immediately after installation. Check the degree of moisture by lifting the corner of the laid canvas (in 10-12 places throughout the area). Water should saturate not only the lawn, but also the soil under it by 2-3 cm.
Keep the lawn constantly moist for the first week after laying. Mowing is carried out no earlier than 5-7 days after laying it and is carried out regularly after reaching the height of the stand of 4-6 cm. After 7-10 days, feel free to arrange a barbecue party on your lawn!
Tamara Shpilina is a plant collector by nature. What kind of flowers she has in the garden. And everything is in its place - collected in neat mixborders. And what a lawn - just a classic of the genre! So we asked Tamara to tell about her secrets of landscaping a garden in the English style
Roll lawnMany gardeners are immersed in the thought of arranging a lawn, even notorious gardeners are trying to allocate a very small area for a lawn on 6 acres. And rightly so, because it is necessary to create turf areas in the garden. The lawn is combined with flower beds, groups of shrubs and even vegetable beds
The building principles of fountain technology are determined by its purpose - to set water in motion. To set the water in motion and create a beautiful, attractive water picture, first of all, you must have enough water. If there is no natural source, such as a pond or lake, then they should be created and replenished with water from the main water supply
ECOstyle is a leading European manufacturer of fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, lawns, crop protection products and other products for professionals and hobby gardeners.Ecostyle's preparations are flawless from an environmental point of view and have high efficiency, which has become possible due to the use of modern achievements in soil microbiology
1. Watering . The lawn should be watered as needed. It is recommended to water the lawn in the evening, after sunset, so that the water does not evaporate, but is absorbed. When watering your lawn, you must take into account the type of soil on which it grows