Flowers are an obligatory attribute of the bride's wedding dress. The easiest way to purchase a bridal bouquet is to order it at a flower shop or salon. When choosing a wedding bouquet, it must be borne in mind that it should be ideally combined with the entire outfit of the bride: her dress, veil or hat, flower eyelid on her head and other accessories and makeup. One should not forget about such an important detail as the size of the bouquet and its shape, because the bride will have to hold it in her hands for a long time! According to the established tradition, the groom should deal with the bride's bouquet, but he will clearly not be able to make the right choice without missing a single important detail. Moreover, according to another tradition, the groom himself should not see the wedding dress of his betrothed until the very day of the wedding! Therefore, it is clearly better if the bride herself takes part in this important process.
If the groom and the bride turn to professional florists in advance, most likely the bride's bouquet will strictly correspond to the style of her attire and traditions that are close to her. The classic bridal bouquet consists of roses, lilies, carnations, and camellias. Today's fashion prefers small bouquets of small and delicate flowers wrapped in a white paper cuff. These bouquets consist of gerberas, lilies of the valley, daffodils, primroses or forget-me-nots. Today, just one orchid or lily flower, decorated in a special way, can act as a bride's bouquet. For a very lush or bright outfit, roses or carnations are better suited, they will also be more appropriate in a wedding bouquet for a mature woman getting married or if this is not the first marriage for the bride.
When going to the florist to discuss the bride's bouquet, be sure to take with you a photo of her wedding dress, and if it is not ready yet, be ready to describe it in as much detail as possible: style, quality of material, color, accessories that will complement it. In addition, a wedding bouquet has its own traditions and rules that are customary to follow:
- a classic bridal bouquet should consist of white or pastel roses or lilies;
- the shape of the bouquet should be round;
- gypsophila, ivy leaves or exotic plants can be used as decorative greenery in the bride's bouquet;
- if you do not adhere to strict traditions, the bride's bouquet may contain tulips, orchids, callas, daffodils, exotic plants, but still choose flowers of light colors, especially if the bride is very young;
- flowers of bright shades are appropriate in the bride's bouquet, if this is not the first marriage for her, or a mature woman is getting married, or if the wedding dress is not traditionally white, but rich in strong tones.
When choosing a bridal bouquet, do not forget to consider the following important points:
- the bouquet should be light, as the bride will have to hold it for several hours;
- it is better not to use flowers with a strong scent in a wedding bouquet, which can cause headaches, premature fatigue or even an allergic reaction:
- if the bride is allergic to pollen, then warn the florist about this, who uses special “harmless” flowers in his bouquet: anthurium, ornamental greenery, physalis, grapes, berries;
- if the young people are about to get married, it is also necessary to warn the florist about this, since bouquets made up of traditional light flowers: tulips, roses, orchids and lilies are suitable for the church;
- if you want to keep your wedding bouquet as a souvenir in order to show it to your daughter, and then to your granddaughter, then order a reserve bouquet for fulfilling the oldest wedding custom - throwing the bride's bouquet to girl-friends;
- even if you do not believe in floral symbolism, it is preferable that the bridal bouquet consists of fresh flowers and is not “overloaded” with decorative ornaments.
In any serious floristic salon you will be offered to look at an album - a catalog of wedding bouquets, which will help you decide on the choice of your bouquet. A wedding bouquet made by a master florist is a real work of art for your holiday. A modern wedding bouquet can consist not only of flowers, but also of various berries, decorative leaves and accessories. In addition to the classic round bouquet, you can be offered other options for wedding bouquets - a cascade, when the flowers are fixed on a special thin rod; arc - a shape resembling a rim; or a fancy bouquet in the form of a fluffy ball or heart. It is up to you to order a bouquet in a floristic salon or compose it yourself, the main thing is that nothing darkens your wedding celebration!
Popular by topic
Is it difficult to create a floral image of spring? Not so! We offer a recipe: anemones, genista, daffodils, hyacinth bulbs, decorative wire frame - and here's spring in your bouquet!Graceful anemones are one of the most beautiful representatives of the buttercup family, conquering with a variety of their colors and shapes of buds
Probably, no one will argue with the fact that there are many options for a gift for a woman, but the list of them is significantly reduced when the question of an ideal gift for a man arises. Thank God that in our time this list can be expanded and show courage in expressing your love for the stronger sex, because men, like women, love to know that you love them
Valentine's Day, the day of love, is coming. Your beloved or loved one, of course, secretly hopes to receive a gift from you, because everyone loves to receive declarations of love on Valentine's Day, right? This is the best day to show once again how much you love him or her with the help of beautiful fresh flowers
A bouquet, hidden in an unusual package - it's curious, isn't it ?! The paper wrapper is an integral and integral part of the bouquet: specially selected contrasting colors and tightly placed summer plants enhance the joyful mood of the bouquet
May is a wonderful month for a wedding, and empty prejudices should be ignored. Together with the spring that gained strength, the surrounding nature is already completely. came to life, you can hear the restless chirping of birds around, and the weather pleases with pleasant warm days, everything is filled with freshness and sunlight