Table of contents:
Video: Summer Dress For A Bouquet
A bouquet, hidden in an unusual package - it's curious, isn't it ?! The paper wrapper is an integral and integral part of the bouquet: specially selected contrasting colors and tightly placed summer plants enhance the joyful mood of the bouquet. It seems that purple flowers with curiosity and coquetry peep out from the edge of the wrapper.
The composition of such a bouquet can be completely different. These can be flowers growing in your garden, or even a mix that can be easily collected in your florist refrigerator. The main thing here is creative packaging!
1. Make a 20 × 20 cm rectangular frame using 2 - 2.5 mm aluminum wire.
2. Weave the frame with wire lengthwise and across, fixing the intersections.
3. Weave branches or stems into the resulting mesh so that on one side they protrude 5-6 cm (the protruding branches will prevent the paper from sliding into the water).
4. Stick paper on both sides of the net.
5. Paste some press-dried flowers on the outside of the paper.
6. Gather a simple bouquet about 30 - 35 cm long.
7. Put the bouquet on paper and wrap the bouquet with it.
8. Attach the branches protruding from the bottom of the wrapper to the bouquet and cut.
From the book of the German master florist Detlef Klatt "Floral Arrangements"
Popular by topic
Is it difficult to create a floral image of spring? Not so! We offer a recipe: anemones, genista, daffodils, hyacinth bulbs, decorative wire frame - and here's spring in your bouquet!Graceful anemones are one of the most beautiful representatives of the buttercup family, conquering with a variety of their colors and shapes of buds
Probably, no one will argue with the fact that there are many options for a gift for a woman, but the list of them is significantly reduced when the question of an ideal gift for a man arises. Thank God that in our time this list can be expanded and show courage in expressing your love for the stronger sex, because men, like women, love to know that you love them
Summer is a joyful time! This is the time in which you want to plunge completely, you want to enjoy the fresh smell of lush herbs, the sun's rays and the discordance of songbirds. And such a variety of flowers, herbs, branches and other no less valuable material for florists does not exist in any of the other seasons
Looking for stylish flowers and colors for a summer bouquet? Gladioli and callas can be used to make wonderful bouquets. These flowers never go out of style, and there is a large selection of zantedeschia and gladioli with hot pink, fiery red and dark purple, as well as snow white or bright yellow flowers
Valentine's Day, the day of love, is coming. Your beloved or loved one, of course, secretly hopes to receive a gift from you, because everyone loves to receive declarations of love on Valentine's Day, right? This is the best day to show once again how much you love him or her with the help of beautiful fresh flowers